Thursday, July 3, 2008

Call for RSVP's


This is a request for rsvps for this Sunday's Red Tent Temple. we have five people attending ..... a precarious number to sustain such a day.


If you will be attending, and have not yet sent in an rvsp .... please do. Just drop me an email and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. I will dearly miss all of you this month while I stay close to home on my Son's 9th birthday, and the day after, my own 33rd birthday. I will be loving that the Red Tent will be happening at the same time even if I can't be there.


It's going to be beautiful as always .... with Virginia's radiance, Katy's spirit and Earth loving ways, Margot as our initiate Priestess, we have a new woman joining us who is a Reiki healer, and our Beautiful Danna who comes in with sweet, consistent peace. Monica may attend who spreads love and sisterhood wherever she walks.


Treat yourself to a special you day .... eh?

No comments: