Let us gather together at this quiet, rooting time of year, when the land pulls sweetness back into her rocks and soils, and sleep is replete with dreams and dark hours.
Let us sit in sacred circle and soak up the warmth and magic of sisterhood.
Our Red Tent Temple is:
this Sunday, November 20, 2011, from 11:00 am- 5:00 pm.
Circle from 3-5 is closed, only available to those are present. Please try to arrive before 3, as the doors are locked at 3 to protect our time.
We need more women to attend - help us spread the word! On facebook, by forwarding this link to others, using our fliers, or by bringing a friend. Thank you!
This Sunday we need women to come with:
1) Soup to share, or simple foods for the kitchen table
2) your own dishes and mug
3) your blanket, pillow, and slippers
4) a donation for the space ($5 - $30+)
5) an object for the community altar (you take this back home afterwards)
ADDITIONALLY THIS MONTH WE NEED DONATIONS OF:
6) Red Candles that are unscented and contained in a heat proof jar
7) Durable plastic storage bins with fitted lids
8) HELPERS in the morning for set up, 9am!
Please RSVP by replying to this email if your ARE attending, and if you will be able to arrive before 11 am to help with set up. (Thanks!)
Where to go: Auer Farm, Bloomfield, CT