Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ira Progoff Intensive Journal Workshop - CT

Is set for September!

I am extremely excited to be sponsoring this extraordinary, personally rewarding intensive. I will have a more formal description of it coming soon for you, but for now, since I just added the payment buttons (to the right) I thought I would make a mention. The website has good information if you are eager to see what it's all about: http://www.intensivejournal.org/

The Workshop is a two day process and will be taking place at the beautiful, scenic Conference Center at Great Hollow Wilderness School, New Fairfield, CT. September 6 & 7 are the days to mark in your calendar.

If you are a writer, a parent, a circle leader, a young adult at a crossroads, or growing into your mature years ... this workshop will help you find your most powerful truths and lead you down your most meaningful life path.

Don't Miss out on you!

No comments: